Say What?!: Shopper Left Pantless When Phone Catches Fire in His Pocket

Costco-shopper-left-pantless-when-phone-catches-fire-in-his-pocketPUYALLUP, Washington – A Washington state Costco shopper had to shed his pants in a hurry when his cellphone abruptly caught fire in his pocket, witnesses said.

Witnesses said they followed smoke Thursday to the hardware aisle of the Costco in Puyallup and found a man frantically removing his pants.

Read the entire story here.

(Photo courtesy KOMO-TV)


Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.
Comments are temporarily closed. A new and improved comments section will be added soon.