Say What?!: Heroic Cat Saves Family from Carbon Monoxide

COVEDALE, OH – A family’s pet feline is being given credit for saving the family’s lives after it alerted them to a carbon monoxide leak in their home.

The family members woke up to the cat meowing loudly and got out of bed just in time to see the cat faint from the gas inhalation.

Read the full story here.


Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.

Comments are temporarily closed. A new and improved comments section will be added soon.