Say What?!: Snake Bite Swells Dog’s Head to Three Times Its Normal Size

swejFAIRMONT, W.Va. – A dog at a West Virginia animal shelter is going viral thanks to a post-snake bite photo of his head swollen to three times its normal size.

Pet Helpers, Inc., of Fairmont, posted a photo to Facebook of a miserable-looking beagle mix named Logar suffering from severe swelling in his head after a bite from a venomous snake.

Read the entire story here.

(Photo courtesy of Pet Helpers, Inc)


Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.

Tags:
Comments are temporarily closed. A new and improved comments section will be added soon.