Say What?!: Tennessee Woman Melts Bathtub Trying to Make Brisket

say-whatKNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Firefighters in Tennessee say a local woman caused a fire after attempting to barbecue a brisket in her bathtub.

Knoxville Fire Department Captain DJ Corcoran told WVLT that firefighters found a woman fanning flames from her apartment and said there was a fire in her bathroom.

Corcoran told the Knoxville News Sentinel that the woman attempted to cook brisket over an open flame in her bathtub and called the incident “a first in our books.”

Read the entire story here.


Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.

Tags:
Comments are temporarily closed. A new and improved comments section will be added soon.