Full Time and Part Time LPN’s/RN’s
Interim HealthCare – Troutville, Brockway & Big Run Areas, PA
Interim HealthCare is now hiring for the following positions:
• Full time RN Nurse Supervisor
• Full time LPN/RN to provide care in school to a pediatric patient in Troutville.
• Full time and part time, 3rd shift, LPN/RN to provide in home care to a pediatric patient in Brockway.
• Full time and part time, 3rd shift, LPN/RN to provide in home care to a pediatric patient in Big Run.
NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS.
Interim HealthCare of Western PA, part of one of the nation’s largest and most successful providers of Homecare Services, is a local franchise owned and operated in DuBois. Services provided are Skilled Care and Skilled Nursing, Personal Care Support, Respite Care and HealthCare Staffing.
Apply now www.interimhealthcare.com/duboispa/careers or call 800-321-9615
Class A CDL Driver, Asphalt Luter Needed
Hager Paving, Inc. – Strattanville, PA
Hager Paving, Inc. is looking for team-oriented, hardworking, and motivated individuals to join our crew.
The following full time-seasonal-positions are available:
- Class A CDL Driver for triaxle dump
- Asphalt Luter
- Driver must have valid CDL and DOT medical certification
- Must have Good Safety Record, clean MVR & Stable Work History
- Applicants must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen, and driver record check.
- No violations of DOT drug/alcohol requirements
No violations of the following within the preceding 36 month period:
- DUI or reckless driving in any motor vehicle;
- License suspension or revocation for more than 30 days;
- Conviction of an “at-fault” accident.
-Applicants must be dependable, and in good physical condition.
-Be available to work flexible hours, and willing to work outdoors in any weather.
-Be available for work related travel, as needed – Majority is local work.
-Possess the ability to operate and maintain equipment as instructed.
-Familiarity with area and good communication skills are an asset.
Asphalt paving experience is preferred. Anticipated openings April 3, 2017.
Benefits include: Safe, well maintained equipment, Good pay, Simple IRA offered.
Applications are available online at www.hagerpaving.com or at Hager Paving’s office, 191 9th Street, Strattanville.
Apply in person and interview with Dena. Phone 814-764-5080 x104 to set appointment, available Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-3:30pm.
Bring completed Employment Application and Resume.
Auto Body Technician
Nolf Chrysler Dodge, Inc. – Fairmount City, PA
Desired applicant will be self motivated with a strong work ethic. Experienced in auto body and mechanics preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- Nolf Chrysler Dodge, Inc. offers-
*Great work environment
Please contact Andrew Byers for details on obtaining application by texting of calling 814-221-0909.
Additionally, resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Worker & Life Skill Worker I
Abraxas – Marienville, PA
Abraxas is seeking qualified candidates for Mental Health Worker and Life Skill Worker I positions at their Marienville facility.
Mental Health Worker
- Primary function is to provide medically necessary mental health treatment services to children and adolescents experiencing social, emotional, behavioral, and psychiatric problems. This position provides direct client supervision to those clients with chronic or acute mental disorders who require active treatment.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in an area of human services, be at least 21 years of age, have Act 33 & 34 clearances, have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance, and complete a physical exam.
- Candidates for Mental Health Worker should apply online by clicking HERE – http://www.jobs.net/jobs/geo/en-us/job/United-States/MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER/J3L32Z5XTN0LK079XMD/
Life Skill Worker I
- Primary function is to supervise clients during the sleeping hours in a manner that ensures their safety and security. Additionally assist in the management of the morning wake-up routine by educating, guiding and directing clients in a manner that promotes their growth and development.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, be at least 21 years of age, have Act 33 & 34 clearances, pass non-communicable diseases physical exam, have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance, and ability to work with computers.
- Candidates for Life Skill Worker I should apply online by clicking HERE link – http://www.jobs.net/jobs/geo/en-us/job/United-States/LIFE-SKILLS-WORKER-I/J3G5C16DMTZCF2R3GZR/
Equal Opportunity Employer
RN Nurse Supervisor & LPN/RN
Interim HealthCare of Western PA
Interim HealthCare of Western PA, part of one of the nation’s largest and most successful providers of Homecare Services, is a local franchise owned and operated in DuBois.
Services provided are Skilled Care and Skilled Nursing, Personal Care Support, Respite Care and HealthCare Staffing.
Interim HealthCare is now hiring for the following positions:
• Full time RN Nurse Supervisor for Clearfield and Jefferson Counties.
• Full time LPN/RN to provide in-home care to a patient in DuBois. This position is 3rd shift.
NOW OFFERING SIGN-ON BONUS.
Apply now www.interimhealthcare.com/duboispa/careers or call 800-321-9615
Aaron’s, Inc. – DuBois, PA
- Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where we take building relationships with our customers personally!
- As a Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in the team’s success by managing the store’s sales and marketing function.
- With the goal of bringing our customers one step closer to ownership, you will help drive performance in: telephone and floor sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and service programs as well as store merchandising.
Successful Sales Managers understand long-lasting customer relationships are about FIRST names and building trust. At Aaron’s, you are making a difference—your dedicated attention to each customer helps bring the closer to our mutual goal of ownership. Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Package Handler- Warehouse
FedEx Ground – DuBois, PA
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
-May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
•Utilizes “hand-to-surface” methods for all package handling.
•Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.
•Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.
•Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly.
•Performs other duties as assigned
Residential Program Worker
Arc Human Services – DuBois, PA
$11 an hour
*TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AT: http://www.aadvantageinc.org/careers.html
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and document individual goals, environmental and behavior plans as written and trained.
- Documentation of monthly progress notes.
- Assist and monitor individuals in areas including but not limited to daily living skills, personal hygiene, safety, mobility and use of community resources.
- Professional contact with family, guardian, vocational placement, medical personnel and Independent Supports Coordinators (ISC) regarding the needs of the individuals at the discretion of the Site Manager.
- Arrange and transport individuals as necessary to recreational activities, medical visits, day programming, etc.
- Daily van runs involve picking up and dropping off individuals to and from school, workshop and/or training facilities.
- Assist individuals in developing financial skills and managing personal monies; assure accurate documentation and obtain register receipts for all appropriate expenditures; assist in maintaining a monthly budget.
- Assist or assure clothing is maintained in good repair, utilize individual funds or complete requests for Site Manager approval.
- Assure individuals are neatly and appropriately dressed for work/day programs/scheduled activities/appointments.
- Attendance at staff meetings, as determined by Site Manager and other mandatory meetings as needed.
- Utilize positive approaches, verbal praise and soft tone of voice. Use of punishment is prohibited. Restrictive procedures may be used only when necessary or in conjunction with a Restrictive Procedure Plan. Yelling and the use of offensive language is prohibited.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality by treating individual/employee information in an appropriate and confidential manner (meaning individual/employee information is discussed only as necessary).
- Schedule and accompany individuals as needed to assigned medical, dental, psychiatric, and special therapies; relay all pertinent information to co-workers and Site Manager.
- Oversee dispensing and recording of medications. Note changes in medications and any adverse reactions. Make arrangements to obtain refills in a timely manner. Properly dispose of discontinued medications.
- Recognition, documentation, and appropriate management of minor illnesses.
- Competency in basic first aid and emergency procedures.
- Assist individuals in preparing weekly menus and developing a shopping list based on those menus.
- Assist individuals while grocery shopping; provide learning opportunities during shopping trips.
- Assist individuals in cooking nutritionally-balanced meals.
- Encourage individuals to follow any guidelines for dietary restrictions as prescribed by a physician.
- Assist individuals in preparing nutritional and appropriate boxed lunches for following day.
- Serve dinner family style to give opportunity to role model appropriate table manners, conversation, etc.
- Accompany individuals to recreational activities as needed, and assure necessary transportation is coordinated as needed.
- Arrange, supervise, and participate in informal recreational efforts, both in the community and at the site. Activities should include involvement of the individuals within social situations, and if possible, should be planned at least two weeks prior to the activity.
- Activities should be initiated by the staff, keeping in mind the interests of the individual.
- Documentation of outings on Recreational Activity Record and in the individual’s client log.
- Read and initial individual logs daily. Documentation is to be done each shift, recording all pertinent and objective information. Entries should be in sequential order and reflect the activities of the shift. Overnight shift should include hourly (or more frequently if assigned) checks.
- Read, complete, and initial all entries into staff communication log, activity records, and other logs as appropriate.
- Completion of written reports on routine medical appointments.
- Completion of incident/unusual incident reports of incidents that occur in and out of the facility to the Site Manager.
- Participation in annual ISP meetings, give input on progress of individual’s present and future goals. Completion of annual assessments upon the request of the Site Manager.
- Completion of other forms as needed such as work orders, accident reports, safety hazard reports, copy requests, etc.
- Conduct and record fire drills on at least a monthly basis, awareness of state regulations and agency fire safety procedures, check and document fire systems on a weekly basis.
- Supervise and assist individuals in household upkeep. This includes items of safety and cleanliness inside and outside of the home, which should involve individual learning; assure cleanliness regardless of the individuals’ functioning level; assure that the home is neat and clean at the end of the shift.
- Kitchen cleanup including wiping/disinfecting counters, dishes, sweeping and mopping kitchen floors, and garbage removal. Living room cleanup including dusting furniture, vacuuming, and wiping base boards and walls. Bathroom cleanup including wiping/disinfecting of sink, mirror and toilet; assuring the tub is cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Assist with cleaning of bedrooms every weekend. This includes vacuuming, dusting furniture, cleaning mirrors, straightening closets and drawers, and wiping down corners and baseboards.
- Assist individuals’ in doing laundry.
- Outside maintenance of house including picking up litter, pulling weeds, yard beautification, sweeping driveway and walkway and minimal snow removal.
- Awareness of infection control procedures, and following all procedures at all times, keeping all necessary materials in the infection control kit; reporting any exposure to blood or body fluids to supervisor immediately.
- Report all work related accidents to supervisor immediately.
- Report any unsafe condition immediately to supervisor.
- Utilize safety equipment such as latex gloves, back support braces, bath chairs, etc.
- Proper use of agency equipment including agency vehicles, familiarity with instruction manuals, reporting and documentation of any damage to agency property, proper recording and use of vehicle gasoline charge cards and recording of mileage.
- Assure completion of petty cash ledgers with appropriate receipts on a weekly basis.
- Receive cash and document receipt of weekly petty cash checks.
- Completion of check requests as needed with receipts turned in no later than two weeks from date of request. Receipt to be attached to pink copy of check request.
- Assure money is available for weekend for recreational activities and other needs such as food, personal items, etc.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities of subordinate staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Related experience preferred, including training in individual management in residential settings, human development or mental retardation, but is not required.
A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE IS REQUIRED, AS WELL AS THE ABILITY TO PASS A CRIMINAL, FBI AND CHILD ABUSE BACKGROUND.
Sheetz – DuBois, PA
Starting Rate of Pay: $12.00
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Shift Needed: Overnight
Primary purpose of the Supervisor position: The Supervisor is responsible to directly interacting with customers for the purpose of profitably providing fast, friendly service and to provide day-to-day prioritization of work assignments to the Salesperson staff.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a clean location is provided
- Train and coach employees as appropriate
- Delegate tasks and follow up as necessary
- Ensure all products are ordered, merchandised, rotated and readily available for the customers
Accurately complete paperwork
- The perfect fit for our Sheetz team would assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in creating a positive culture by treating employees fairly and with respect. Additionally, they would be self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-year experience in food service or retail environment preferred
- 6-months supervisory experience in food service or retail environment preferred
- 6-months experience as a salesperson at Sheetz preferred
Skills include but are not limited to:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate effectively
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate verbally to customers as well as front-line and management staff
- Ability to handle difficult situations professionally
Child(ren) Specific Aide – Initial Assignment Jeff Tech
Brookville Area School District – Brookville, PA
Assist individual student/s with daily routine in instructional and self-care areas. Assist in preparation, adaptation, and delivery of daily lessons. Perform daily clerical duties as needed. Monitor and ensure the safety of students and work effectively with teachers and school personnel.
The initial assignment will be with a student/s at Jeff Tech in Reynoldsville, PA.
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Do you have a job listing that you’d like to include in this list? E-mail the listing to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.