Say What?!: Tennessee Two-Year-Old Swallows 23 Magnetic Beads

TENNESSEE – A Tennessee toddler ended up undergoing surgery when an X-ray revealed he had swallowed 23 magnetic beads.

Nikki Cooke said her son, Caiden, 2, was visiting the pediatrician when an X-ray revealed the boy had swallowed 23 magnetic beads.

Read the full story here.


Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.

Comments are temporarily closed. A new and improved comments section will be added soon.